Turn 5a, Axis move and attack orders.

PhilM

FGM Lieutenant
I have to process file 002 first ... not done my setup yet. Your turn will be with file 003, once I've uploaded it. Good luck :)
@Zinzan ... my setup file for Battle 2 is now in the DB, file 003 awaiting your action.

Sorry my set up took so long ... I've got SOOOO many guys I couldn't work out how to fit them all in my setup area without sitting them on each others' laps :D:D

Last edited:

Zinzan

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
zinzan1963@googlemail.com
:D:rolleyes::p

OK Will deploy my troops soon tonight, shouldn't take too long. (How long does it take to place a couple of Mechs and plot targets for a couple of V2's.... :cool:)

Zinzan

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
@PhilM Setup finally done, apologies was knackered last night and fell asleep before doing turn (A BAD, but honest excuse - makes a change :rolleyes:)

PhilM

FGM Lieutenant
@PhilM Setup finally done, apologies was knackered last night and fell asleep before doing turn (A BAD, but honest excuse - makes a change :rolleyes:)
btw, don't know if it has registered with you, but the UI time display shows a battle length of 4 hours ... @Nathangun has confirmed that it should be 40 minutes ...

Zinzan

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
btw, don't know if it has registered with you, but the UI time display shows a battle length of 4 hours ... @Nathangun has confirmed that it should be 40 minutes ...
ARRRGGGHHH V2's don't arrive until 1hr 5mins, Damnit I'm, or at least my pixeltruppen, are going to have to do this the hard way!! :)
(Sigh... Yes I was aware but Zinzan had to be "funny" :rolleyes: about it. o_O )

Gnarly

FGM Company Sergeant Major
G'day @Gnarly. From tomorrow morning I'm going to be away until Sunday night. :)
Well if you have your troops stack their arms in the town square, exit the town with your hands above your heads, we can finish this tonight!!! :D

No worries @Concord , thanks for the headsup!

Ahh, I just clicked why we seem to be harmonizing on the turn rate: you're a West Kiwian as well! ;P In fact, a sandgroper over @Ithikial's way!

Last edited:

Zinzan

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
Greetings all,

Sorry I've been quiet (I'm not - it's been peaceful in this skull) - Worked 60 hrs in 5 days and hell at work (For once it's not his fault either - a rarity) - away for 36 hours (pretending to be a dutiful son-in-law/not insulting parents-in-law) . So no turns until Sunday night, Monday off to recharge batteries so more stuff Monday.