Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
zinzan1963@googlemail.com
Jesus! I thought I worked crazy hours.
50-55 hours a week (5 days) is normal for me over last 14 years;

BUT a major company reorganisation/system change is causing some problems this year - I've been working 55 hrs plus for most of last 8 months. Last 2 weeks were crazy though.. :(

( :poke: Ahhh give him no sympathy, he secretly enjoys his job - most of time - and whines too much :cool:)

Zinzan

FGM Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
I'm free for about 36 hours or so - I might sleep sometime in that ( o_O Sleep, <insert profanity of choice here> please let him sleep - I need some sane time ).

Have managed to get a couple of turns out - St Vith is moving again :)eek:Hmmm he's done a turn i better check what the fools done)

PhilM

FGM Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
philmaynard1@mac.com
@Zinzan ... after you patched to v1.02, I've now played your file 080 and sent you back file 081 in v1.02: you get it OK?

Edit: I'm not using CMH for our last 1 - 2 turns in the battle, just in case it gets confused with the files / battle etc from our previous v1.01 version, and starts putting duplicate files in dropbox: so no cmh "chat" any more from me for this battle. My file 081 v1.02 is in the dropbox folder ...

PhilM

FGM Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
philmaynard1@mac.com
The last file I had in the box was 91 - and it's the Allied turn
You talkin' to me? :D

Sorry, seemed like too good an opportunity to miss ...

My post above was to @Zinzan about the battle for hex U8 (St Vith), where we are just finishing off ... (I played two battles this time)

Our battle was for hex Q10, where I agree file 091 is for me to play: but @Nathangun has already said that we are past the end point of the battle (finishes before we see the end screen to preserve FoW), so he is using the files to work out losses, etc.

Zinzan

FGM Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
@Nathangun I believe all these battles fare finished? Do I need to threaten someone (anyone really I don't care) with Courts Martial and/or playing me next?

Any ETA on turn results if games all finished? (Not pushing too hard, but my dance card is getting threadbare and operational campaignbs like thius are what I live for)

Concord

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
concord@iinet.net.au
I was able to patch CMFB finally. v101 first, then v102.
The second one gave me some problems because it messed up the destination folder I specified, by adding another folder.
I had to uninstall and reinstall everything to get it working.

I realised too late that I had also discarded my mods folder.
But along the way realised mods are now supposed to go into a Battlefront folder in documents.
I also found a new sound mod that may be better than my previous one was. Silver lining.

Nathangun

FGM Major
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
nathangun@gmail.com
Gentlemen, please excuse my prolonged abcence.

Turn 5A Battle results

Please refer to your HQ for casualty reports

Allied
@kohlenklau @Berto @General Specific @poesel71 @Berto @PhilM @Hedgehog@Concord@Panzer_Kraut

Axis
@Richtig @eniced73 @Mad Mike @DasTiger @Mad Mike @Shorker @Zinzan @Meat Grinder @Johnsy@Mauser GDog @Massimo @Herboski @Toblakai @robslion @MrLongleg

Battle 1

@Meat Grinder v @Panzer_Kraut

Allied Victory
Battle 2
@Zinzan v @PhilM
Allied Victory
Battle 3

@Herboski v @PhilM
Allied Victory
Battle 4

@Gnarly v @Concord
Allied Victory

I based the result of this contetious battle purely on the Allied casualties, were only 13 men died.