Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
nathangun@gmail.com
Turn 5B

Allied
@kohlenklau @Berto @General Specific @poesel71 @Berto @PhilM@Hedgehog@Concord@Panzer_Kraut

Axis
@Richtig @eniced73 @Mad Mike @DasTiger @Mad Mike @Shorker @Zinzan @Meat Grinder@Johnsy@Mauser GDog @Massimo @Herboski @Toblakai @robslion @MrLongleg

Gentlemen, as the Allies are making their attack plans here's the updated map (without the Allied reinforcements deployed).

I have still to update the team maps in the HQ's but I'm runnig late for work, wil do asap.
Edit: I forgot to remove the 'out of supply' graphic from the Allied 9th Armoured division.​

Last edited:

Concord

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
concord@iinet.net.au
Hiya fellas. :)

I've taken over operations for the Allied side for now, because kohlenklau is too busy at the moment.
I think Nathangun has been busy too the last few weeks.
Ahhh real life eh? :D

I'm going away on holiday later this week, and won't be back for a couple of weeks until the 6th Jan.
In case I don't post again in the meantime, here's wishing you all a very joyful and relaxing break time!

If Nathangun has a chance to get sorted soon, I may be able to organise our orders before I go,
which will clear the table for the next round of battles.

Talk to you all soon, or in the new year (2017!!! wow)
Have fun, and...game on!!!
:singer:

PhilM

FGM Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
philmaynard1@mac.com

I've taken over operations for the Allied side for now, because kohlenklau is too busy at the moment.

I'm going away on holiday later this week, and won't be back for a couple of weeks until the 6th Jan.
In case I don't post again in the meantime, here's wishing you all a very joyful and relaxing break time!

If Nathangun has a chance to get sorted soon, I may be able to organise our orders before I go,

Have a good holiday ... best wishes for 2017.

Nathangun

FGM Major
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
nathangun@gmail.com

@Concord enjoy your trip. I'll have my hands full has mentioned in my 'Apologises Gentlemen' thread.
Should have everything ready by the time you return.

Sent from my HUAWEI SCL-L01 using Tapatalk

Zinzan

FGM Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
zinzan1963@googlemail.com
@Nathangun
Any update on when we will be moving on with this campaign? (Yeah right :shocknaz: he's chomping at the bit to bash up those lousy allied commanders)

No pressure, I just really enjoy it and I have completed most of my other games, updated to 4.0 and am raring to go with some more battles :) (In other words he's getting bored and a bored Zinzan is not good for me, so please help! )

Hope everything else in your life is ok and there isn't some other reason for the delay in getting going again. (See that wasn't hard, you managed to sound as if you cared for a moment there!)

Nathangun

FGM Major
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
nathangun@gmail.com
Turn 5B

Gentlemen, thank you for your patience, it's busy and nerve wracking 7 weeks. Not only did I have to work a lot during December, but my sister getting cancer blew my mind and I'd like to thank everyone for their support.
Now that things have settled down, and I've gathered my wits, and also, have the time to continue the campaign.

Allied
@kohlenklau @Berto @General Specific @poesel71 @Berto @PhilM @Hedgehog @Concord @Panzer_Kraut

Axis
@Richtig @eniced73 @Mad Mike @DasTiger @Mad Mike @Shorker @Zinzan @MeatGrinder @Johnsy @Mauser GDog @Massimo @Herboski @Toblakai @robslion @MrLongleg
I rebuilt the OOB at are in play (on the board) in the CM editor and will post a copy (file) in the respected HQ's, open the files in the CMFB editor.
Here is the latest map:

and here is a ZOC map, Red is Allied, Blue is German and the Striped are contested.

Note that there are several units out of supply, however the American 7th Armoured & the 1st Inf Div are still in supply due to the Supply depot, they may not receive reinforcements.

Commanders, don't forget that at the end of this turn you'll be able to purchase replacements for your depleted units.
Awaiting Allied orders.....​

Concord

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
concord@iinet.net.au
Hahaha! Your estimation of incompetence is a little early isn't it Herr Zinzan? I haven't actually issued any orders yet! :D

tinytank.jpg

Edit: after reading again, I realise you may have been referring to yourself, heh heh, despite the '@Concord' before it. :p

Last edited: