Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
nathangun@gmail.com
Turn 6- 21st December

Allied

@Concord @Berto @General Specific @poesel71 @Berto @PhilM @Hedgehog@Panzer_Kraut

Axis
@Richtig @eniced73 @Mad Mike @DasTiger @Shorker @Zinzan @MeatGrinder @Johnsy@Mauser GDog @Herboski @Toblakai @robslion @MrLongleg @Gnarly @MeatEtr

Gentlemen, here is the state of play for the beginning for turn 6 the 21st of December.
The weather is WET, and on the dice rolls the German's score a 3 (-4 modifier) so get no air support, the Allies score a 10 (-4 modifier) so get 6 air units ( @Concord please start putting some thought into what you'll do with them).

Currently the Allies are winning with 18 VP's to the German 7 VP's.
The German's now plan their movement and attacks.

Zinzan

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
zinzan1963@googlemail.com
Understood - I'm back at a computer and have been promised (Hah!) that I can stay at home base for rest of week. Will get movement orders done tonight.

:)eek:Holy Crap - SIX AIR UNITS - WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE:))

Nathangun

FGM Major
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
nathangun@gmail.com
@Zinzan @Concord
Both of you have requested that support assets (CAS, artillery) to be used in defensive battles so I will grant this mechanic to the campaign.

How this will work:
At the beginning of the turn, the commander (you guys) will declare how many of the team's assets will be used for defense and for attack, so for example, the Axis side will keep one artillery asset for attack and the remaining one for defense.
Or a possible Allied example (for this turn), 3 CAS for defense, 3 CAS for attack and all artillery for defense.
If @Zinzan has no other alterations to his movement orders I will finish the move plotting tonight.

Nathangun

FGM Major
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
nathangun@gmail.com
Allied
@Concord @Berto @General Specific @poesel71 @Berto @PhilM@Hedgehog@Panzer_Kraut

Axis
@Richtig @eniced73 @Mad Mike @DasTiger @Shorker @Zinzan@MeatGrinder @Johnsy@Mauser GDog @Herboski @Toblakai@robslion @MrLongleg @Gnarly @MeatEtr

Gentlemen excuse the delay, my internet was soooo slow last week that uploading the large map files kept timing out the upload, but we're back in business.
Here is the latest situation map.
(the effort it took to upload these images)

The Axis have captured the supply depot at hex Q5, gaining them 8 fuel points.

There will be 4 battles this turn,

BATTLE 1

The FG Pz Group attack the 1st Infantry Division in hex R7.

Battle 2

The 26th Infantry Division attack the 28th Infantry Division.

Battle 3

The 18th Infantry Division attack the Task Force in hex Q10.

Battle 4

The 352nd Infantry Division attacks the 112/28 TF.

Please report to your side's commander for battle.

Nathangun

FGM Major
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
nathangun@gmail.com
Gentlemen, just a heads up.
As I like for you to have as many toys for a battle I made two minor adjustments to the rules, which are:
Reinforcements:
Additional units may be purchased.
1pt: +40% Headcount
1pt: +ATG (57mm/pak 38 50mm)
1pt: + AA gun (Bofors 40mm/Flak 38 37mm)
2pts: +2 Sherman's / Pz IV's

Even if your 'Headcount' is already at 100% additional ATG's, AA guns and armor may be purchased. Armour only for armoured units.

Entrenchment or 'Dug-in' positions.
Dug-in positions.

Hexes with the 'Dug-in' (+1) will receive 20 foxholes and 4 barbwire and 1 TRP for the CM battle.

Entrenched

Hexes with the 'Entrenched' (+2) position will receive 20 foxholes, 4 trenches, 6 barbwire, 4 'mixed mines' and 2 TRP for the CM battle.

Fortified Hexes
Along the German border there are fortified hexes representing the Siegfried line or 'The Dragon's Teeth' these hexes (with the little red triangles) will have 10 trenches, 10 barbed wire, 5 hedgehogs 3 bunkers and 15 mixed mines in each hex.

Zinzan

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
zinzan1963@googlemail.com
Great work @Nathangun - just saying what a great campaign this is (Sucking up complete!)

I look forward to reading the reports of the allied dissarray later this week. Good Hunting and Keep safe to all my loyal German Komarads.

Nathangun

FGM Major
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
nathangun@gmail.com
Has everyone got their DB invite? Is everything above board and rubber stamped?

Sent from my HUAWEI SCL-L01 using Tapatalk