Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.

Das Morbo

FGM Sergeant
Can you specify?
What are the rules for that case?
I couldn't find anything in the 'rules' section.

If me agreeing to a cease fire has any detremential consequences, this will change my decision making, of course.

Gnarly

FGM Company Sergeant Major
Can you specify?
What are the rules for that case?
I couldn't find anything in the 'rules' section.

If me agreeing to a cease fire has any detremential consequences, this will change my decision making, of course.
If you do a normal Comabt Mission Ceasefire (by both of you pressing the ceasefire button), both players will know exactly what their opponent actually lost, as well as what exact troops they still have.

Instead, if you both agree to a Ceasefire, simply stop the game there, and let @Nathangun know. He will sort it out, and this way the FOW has not been lifted for the continuing campaign (e.g. you think you devastated the better part of a company, but did you? And you shelled the hell out of those foxholes, but you've no idea whether a/. there were troops actually in them and b/. how badly they were hurt).

Das Morbo

FGM Sergeant
Hot damn!
I didn't know that and my opponent either, because he offered me a cease fire by clicking the button in-game and I agreed.

I guess I just don't take a closer look at the final screen and delete the last file (haven't looked at it closely, yet) ?

PhilM

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
Hot damn!
I didn't know that and my opponent either, because he offered me a cease fire by clicking the button in-game and I agreed.

I guess I just don't take a closer look at the final screen and delete the last file (haven't looked at it closely, yet) ?
Now it's done, I'd look at the final file: your opponent probably is!

But don't tell anyone I said this ... :D

Nathangun

FGM Major
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Instead, if you both agree to a Ceasefire, simply stop the game there, and let @Nathangun know. He will sort it out, and this way the FOW has not been lifted for the continuing campaign (e.g. you think you devastated the better part of a company, but did you? And you shelled the hell out of those foxholes, but you've no idea whether a/. there were troops actually in them and b/. how badly they were hurt).
That pretty much nails it.

Meat Grinder

FGM Captain
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
@Nathangun At what point do @Concord and I let you know we are finished if we decided to play it through to the end? Just asking because I understand you don't want us to see the end game results.

Zinzan

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
@Nathangun

Greetings oh Mighty and Benevelont one, whose very appearance makes the world tremble with delight!

I humbly submit that the last of the game have been completed for a while and beg your indulgence for a moment of your time. It would be a great honour if you would deign to review and share dome of your overwhelming charm and wisdom with your undeserving creatures.

Yours, Zinzan
the most insignificant microbe on a piece or effluent attached to your magnificence's sandal.

(Well you never know it might work! - and if not Zinzan may just get blasted into insignificance by @Nathangun glare :) )

Nathangun

FGM Major
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Hail!
Just fixed my PC after several frustrating weeks of the PC constantly rebooting every few minutes.
Will have the Allied portion of the turn ( @Concord ) and battle results all posted within the next two days.

Concord

No problem, thanks buddy.

I totally empathise with your tech woes. My clothes washing machine just tore itself to pieces. Sheesh.
Only had it for 3 years. Now it's destined for a landfill. They don't make things to last.

Not only that, but my Nvidia Experience wouldn't update the drivers. The OpenGL somehow busted as well, and I couldn't open Combat Mission.
So I did a total uninstall of Nvidia experience and Nvidia drivers using a special program.

Then I downloaded the latest Nvidia package. Here's the thing...it took 24 HOURS for it to unpack itself.
Other people on the internet have spoken about similar problems.

Now it is installing...at glacier pace. 5 hours in and counting.

Concord

Someone on the Nvidia forum said it might have been my anti-virus that made it so slow. Bah, I don't know. Sounds like one of those standard responses you hear..."have you tried re-installing windows"? :D