Nathangun

FGM Major
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Turn 6- 21st December

Allied

@Concord @Berto @General Specific @poesel71 @Berto @PhilM @Hedgehog@Panzer_Kraut

Axis
@Richtig @eniced73 @Mad Mike @DasTiger @Shorker @Zinzan @MeatGrinder @Johnsy@Mauser GDog @Herboski @Toblakai @robslion @MrLongleg @Gnarly @MeatEtr

Gentlemen, here is the state of play for the end of turn 6 the 21st of December, the Allies moved units but haven't attacked so we move onto the Purchase Reinforcements Phase of the turn.
I tweaked the reinforcement rules slightly, whereas before 1 reinforcement point would have gotten you just one ATG/AA, I considered the ingame points values and have decided to to make it 3 ATG/AA guns for one reinforcement point, I just like people having more toys to play with on the battlefield, providing the unit in battle hasn't already been bashed the previous turns.

Reinforcements

At the end of each turn each team can spend pionts on reinforcing their units.

(1)
When Panzer/Armoured Divisions suffer total tank losses, each division will have at least two Shermans/Pz IV's.
(2)
3 reinforcement points will be available per turn for each side to spend at the end of each turn.
Each point will add up to 40% 'Headcount' per Division and 2 points will add 2 Sherman's / Pz IV's to each armoured division (that's 2 added upon the minimum allocation to the 2 in point (1) .
1pt: +40% Headcount
1pt: + 3x ATG (57mm/pak 38 50mm) Bigger guns are available, put will cost extra points.
1pt: + 3x AA gun (Bofors 40mm/Flak 38 37mm) Bigger guns are available, put will cost extra points.
2pts: +2 Sherman's / Pz IV's
Units can only be reinforced if they meet the following conditions:
If the unit hasn't moved for that turn.
If the unit hasn't fought a battle that turn.
If the unit is in supply.
If the unit isn't within the ZOC of an enemy unit.
A unit may receive more than two reinforcement points.

Nathangun

FGM Major
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Been pondering the idea of adding engineering platoons or other teams to the availability purchasing of units, so teams may build a unit for a specific task. Any thoughts gentlemen? This is your campaign as much as it is mine and having flexibility is a good thing.

Zinzan

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
@Nathangun will try andf get stuff sorted this weekend - hopefully by Saturday night.

Been a hellish week and am (still) trying to catch up with non-work stuff.

Zinzan

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Will have orders ready soon - flying fast to catch up (He's not taking time to ask his Commanders as a touch of roleplaying the Wehrmacht Command structure at this time)