Turn 7

MeatEtr

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
@Nathangun Thanks for setting up the campaign battle for @MeatEtr and myself. It was intense!
Another amazing insight into the kinds of battles faced during that desperate campaign.
I'd like to echo what Concord said... thanks again for running a great cam @Nathangun It's been a blast for sure! :)

PhilM

FGM Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
philmaynard1@mac.com
After I work tomorrow through Monday, I'm off work for 11 days. Should be able to do several turns a day if @PhilM has the time.
Sadly I'm about to be a nuisance (again ...): I'm able to play until next Tuesday (19th) inclusive, but then going away for around 7 days. Is here in the UK this time, but I'll be moving around and will not have my laptop with me / unknown internet access, so no turns ... sorry!

I will be back playing from 28 September, and I'm then clear for a couple of weeks, so hopefully should still be able to finish by early (ish) October. Hope this is OK.

Concord

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
concord@iinet.net.au
What a grimy beast. :eek:

Here's one of my DAR pics...
The sole survivor of a gun crew - wounded - gets off one last shot,
destroying a half track with some passengers on board (3rd PzGr side).
There's rubble all around him from the shelling. Seconds later he too became a casualty.

1111 sole survivor.jpg

I considered making a video with highlights from the battle, but it would be a big project.

Last edited:

MeatEtr

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Yeah knocked out all of them but they sure got their kills in. There was a nice 10 sec clip I didn't record of one your guys having a nice Rambo moment. Hes running out of a building taking loads of fire and decides to stop and gun down 3-4 of my guys with his 30 cal. Then finally goes down himself. The 101st boys put up a valiant fight.

Meat Grinder

FGM Major
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Sadly I'm about to be a nuisance (again ...): I'm able to play until next Tuesday (19th) inclusive, but then going away for around 7 days. Is here in the UK this time, but I'll be moving around and will not have my laptop with me / unknown internet access, so no turns ... sorry!

I will be back playing from 28 September, and I'm then clear for a couple of weeks, so hopefully should still be able to finish by early (ish) October. Hope this is OK.
@Nathangun sorry @PhilM and I are holding up progress. If you want to lay down a firm deadline sometime in October, I'll be willing to ceasefire once that time comes.

Concord

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
concord@iinet.net.au
Hiya guys. I made a video compilation of my recent battle with MeatEtr, who commanded the 9th SS and the 3rd PzGr.
It showcases my favorite highlights from the game. As such, it is presented with a bias towards my 101st Airborne. ;)
After checking with MeatEtr and Nathangun, I've decided to post it here.
It was one of the toughest, most challenging (and most stressful) games I have played. Very enjoyable. :)
Game on!