Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[TV Series] Mindhunter

For any fans of David Finchers classic crime thriller Seven or Zodiac will love this show. Some very dark and disturbing cases. It came out in late 2017 but been putting it off since I heard it was good and I don't like waiting for next seasons. Figured to hell with it, the 2nd season just wrapped last November so figured its coming out soon. Also apparently Fincher is planning like 4-5 seasons. Sadly we have plenty of serial killers to provide content.

Some trailers below:

Thanks for the head's up. Looks like it's definitely for adults only.

Yeah no doubt! There's been a few occasions when my girlfriend and me paused the show and looked at each other and we're like "Whoa... did he just say what I think he just said?" :eek:

Fascinating stuff, looks into not just the usual who, what, where, when, and why? But why was the crime done in a certain way. Also how does one become capable of something so horrific. In a nutshell the show is about the FBI's early days of developing the profiling system.

When I first heard about this I was all over it. My kind of stuff.
However, I slowly came around to the thought that this is just too dark for me. It seems to slip over from entertainment into the deeply depressing. Stuff you wake up thinking about at zero-dark-thirty.
I agree I am probably missing a very good show indeed. But I sleep nights. :sofa:

When I first heard about this I was all over it. My kind of stuff.
However, I slowly came around to the thought that this is just too dark for me. It seems to slip over from entertainment into the deeply depressing. Stuff you wake up thinking about at zero-dark-thirty.
I agree I am probably missing a very good show indeed. But I sleep nights. :sofa:

I hear you @mTk I still remember watching Seven in the theaters back in 95 just shaking my head. Leaving the theater was no problem but the movie just stains your brain long afterwards.

This Mindhunter has my girlfriend looking up these serial killers and searching out just how authentic the show is. It appears to be, so it's become a hot topic lately. But I'm pretty good with just dropping it and going about my day.

(the last line of "My mom always liked when people looked up to her." you won't get that until you watch it..... disturbing sh!t) :censored:

Last edited:
Don't mention the shoe...

I spiritual cousin to the show is "Manhunter: Unabomber" - about the linguistic forensics team that whose work was vital in capturing Ted Kaczynski (spelling?).

One of the best end scenes in a movie ever (yes I'm twisted...). It is interesting to watch the movie again and pay close attention to the dialogue in the car prior to the "box-scene".

"John Doe has the upper hand!" o_O

i_think_i_got_brad_pitt_s_package_from_se7en_by_brandtk-d5xcv8b.jpg

Back