Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[TV SERIES] Netflix - The House of Cards season six

Badger73

One of the Few
FGM MEMBER
Three words for my fellow Americans and two for my British cousins, "Waste of time" and "Dire tripe". It is an embarrassing piece of nihilistic propaganda. (n)

This final season for an otherwise intriguing political drama remake falls entirely flat and fails at almost every turn. Script writing is contrived, dialogues are drivel, scenes are overlong and painfully boring, unsympathetic characters wander aimlessly throughout to inconclusive plotlines.

By the way, both my wife and I didn't like it. :poop:

I am of the same opinion, how it would look like 1 season, nobody would watch it.

Wow, I am stunned!! I thought that a great script with Claire Underwood as the protagonist would be just absolutely fantastic!! She was sooooo great in the past seasons......NOT!!! My wife and I didn't even THINK about watching it. But this is Hollywood in the #metoo era, everything has got women in the leading roles. This is why I got rid of my satellite, and went with just an antenna. I can hardly stomach seeing commercials anymore.
I just love when the 110 pound female kicks all the mens asses..just fantastic...I digress....

I think that I'll see it, because I tend to complete my series, but I guess it would be in a multitasking watch, to not bore me. Thanks for the heads up.

Yes, Netflix has seasons 1-7. My wife and I found it an uplifting television series.

Also of merit is "Madame Secretary" which is currently in season 5 on CBS but Netflix has seasons 1-4. It's kind of a "Mother Knows Best While Achieving Foreign Policy Triumphs" family drama. Sometimes contrived, it tends to simply complicated situations and "resolve" single issues but I like that it factually brings such issues to television in the first place. Hell, when was the last time you saw Hollywood give a Catholic Ethicist pride of place in a modern drama and then treat his role honorably in the story line?

Back