Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[TV SERIES] The Walking Dead & Fear the Walking Dead

I like it so far. No major complaints as it gives me something week to week to look forward to. Seeing that the season of 'Power' has ended on Stars.

What is everyone's opinion on the walking dead in these type of movies or series. FAST or SLOW movement? I think I sort of like the fast moving specimens like in '28 Days Later' and I am Legend than the slow moving hordes in TWD or this new series.

Well I've finished the first 6 episodes of Fear The Walking Dead and I really liked it... a totally different pace to The Walking Dead but enjoyable nonetheless.

And....

Ive just watched the 1st episode of The Walking Dead form Season 6... back with an absolute bang... I loved it and am counting the hours until Monday!!

Is it worth my while returning to this show and that one episode I complained about a one off low point?

On a side note, they must have gone through enough ammo to fill a warehouse by now, just saying.

It can move quite slow sometimes ... it often focuses a lot on character development and then intersperses it with very hectic action sequences.

The series is more about the survivors than the zombies really ... if you get invested in the characters, then you're hooked ... of course, they don't shy away regularily killing off characters you start getting to like :confused:

Considering the show takes place in mostly rural US south, access to guns and ammo shouldn't be a problem. :D

I am looking forward to the return. I have not been too crazy about a lot of this season compared with previous years...but still love the show.

I found the comic book series online at hellocomics.com and have been reading those. It is odd how different the story lines are between the TV show and comic. Big plot points align but the characters and how they get through the plot points are really different. Worth the read.

Back