Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[TV SERIES] The Walking Dead & Fear the Walking Dead

Is it any better than last season? Personally I found last season really boring (having enjoyed all the previous ones).

She was hot.... Pity. Lol

SPOILER alert!! ...LOL

An eye for an eye...

The "A Team":
walking+dead.jpg

Guys, what just happened remind me that the season final is nearly there....

My guess: once again shit is going to hit the fan at Mach 3

I have to admit that I am actually quite enjoying the tail end of the season, after the rather 'Meeh...' first half season.

I agree, shocking end to Sunday's episode.

I gotta say ... the main characters behave really frustratingly stupidly when outside their compound. :confused:

They know there are nasty people out there (besides the zombies) with guns and weapons who mean them harm... but they keep insisting on standing around or walking around in the open talking loudly ... walking through open fields instead of sticking to the shadows, the treelines, sides of buildings etc... no wonder they keep getting surprised and ambushed.

And this includes Daryl who is supposedly a good hunter.

Ok, just a few comment without spoiler:

- Loved this season

- Didn't liked the last episode

- Am I the only one to find that the further we go the more inconsistancies get (fuel, fresh closes, behavior, plots)?

I know : talking of inconsistancies in a show featuring zombies...

I agree - didn't like this last episode either .
I also agree that their attention to detail slipping - also seem to be struggling to find urban locations with increasing amount of decay and abandonment.

Also agree lots inconsistencies about resources - food shortages an issue - clothes and shoes probably still plenty lying around in stores.

But things like fuel and car batteries should by this point be a real problem.

Who died in the last episode?

aspitcut_zpsjapizx43.jpg

The Hollywood Reporter spoke with executive producer Greg Nicotero, who directed the season six finale and oversees all the walker special effects and beyond, to discuss the cliffhanger and season seven's larger world.

THR: - What can you say about who is killed off? Does the victim know? Have you filmed it?

G.N: - We have not filmed it, yet and I don't know if the person knows yet or not. Knowing the fact that any death changes our characters and changes our people in a very dramatic way, what's exciting about season seven is how a death — any death — changes people and propels us in a different direction.

In the comics, Negan's group surprises Rick, Michonne, Carl, Glenn, Maggie, Sophia and Heath on their way to the Hilltop as the Saviors are planning their attack on Alexandria. Negan, looking to punish the group for killing Saviors, whips out Lucille and lines up the survivors. "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe," he says as he points Lucille one by one at everyone on their knees. He ultimately lands on Glenn, killing him nearly instantly as Maggie and company cry out his name in horror.

Just started a full new thread with a full spoiler alert to have your opinion...

Back