Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[TV Series] Vikings

Great - I really liked that series.

Steve

If your into the Total War games at all then check out Thrones of Brittainia. Starting date is 878 AD. I'm currently conquering the British Isles as the Northumbrian faction. They represent Ragnar's sons looking for revenge against the Anglo Saxons. Good times! :p

Also another good show, based in real history on Netflix and in a similar time period, is The Last Kingdom.

If your into the Total War games at all then check out Thrones of Brittainia. Starting date is 878 AD. I'm currently conquering the British Isles as the Northumbrian faction. They represent Ragnar's sons looking for revenge against the Anglo Saxons. Good times! :p

Also another good show, based in real history on Netflix and in a similar time period, is The Last Kingdom.
Is Thrones of Britannia any good? I had it on my Steam wishlist forever but never picked it up because I worry it's dumbed down "Hollywood history" and full of bugs... Like the last dozen Total War games. Still, I'm interested in the setting.

Back