Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[TV] The Tourist - Netflix (2022 & 2024)

We've seen the plot before. Many times. Guy wakes up after an accident and has amnesia.
And of course someone (in this case several someones) are trying to kill him.
I think why I am liking this is that it takes place in the Australian Outback so the drone footage
is kinda awesome. Given all that space the director has a lot of things he can do with the story.
Each scene is kind of like a little mini-story of its own so it rarely gets boring because I'm never
sure about what to expect next.
It's interesting and entertaining and that works for me.
There are only two seasons of 6 episodes each. A third is unlikely. I still have 9 more episodes to
go and pretty sure I will be there at the end.
-----

I wasn't binge watching this so it took me a bit of time to get through the 12 episodes and I'm glad
I stuck with it. I was a slow getting to the end because I knew there was no season 3 even scheduled
so was not looking forward to an end that was just a cliff hanger. I just hate that. And yet while it ended
a bit inconclusively it wasn't exactly a cliff hanger either. Sure, not all questions or plots were neatly
wrapped up, but close enough to make the viewing time worth while.
There may not be a season 3, but boy they sure left it with a lot of story to work with, if they ever do.
I liked it.

Back