Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Update from Battlefront on future of CM

I come from a die cut units made of cardboard Age...CM even with the issues that have been brought up is still the best I have yet played. But I see everybodys points.

I resemble that remark :)

I just happen to be one of those tax payers

Hey no complaints you've got the ALL BLACKS, that means you have to pay a price to balance the world's karma.

(Anyone not understanding the above is either a weird foreigner or comes from the howling wastes outside the Commonwealth )

(p.s. Anyone feeling insulted by the above remark should either i) PM me or ii) Sod off or iii) check google for Rugby Union)

Have you seen the latest BF update, I linked it somewhere on here as a public service. :cool: (Yeah he did it 'cos he's a BIG HEAD who likes to show of really :eek:)

As an aside:
Not that bothered by arty bug, but then I'm gaining from it in a couple of PBeM games right now :shocknaz:

Yeah I saw there was a fix coming.. Thinking about probably going for CMFB when it arrives. Then I'd get a new game and the 4.0 patch at the same time.

Back