Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Update from Bootie

Bootie

FGM OWNER
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Guys

Im always straight up with you so I thought I would let you all know what I've been up to recently that has led to me not being round the FGM as much as I hoped.

Im currently working with James Holland and Dan Snow on a project called WarGen.

For whatever reason Ive sort of found myself in charge of this new project.. its crowd sourced and is supported by James and Dan... from screwing about on Twitter Ive suddenly found myself speaking to these guys on the phone and getting invited to London and the likes. Absolutely amazing. Im just enjoying the ride while it lasts... but what is this WarGen project....

Well... visit here to see what its about...

http://www.wargen.org/about

Its something that appeals to me and despite being volunteer work it is so interesting that it has taken up some of the time I usually dedicate to you guys but its too good an opportunity to pass up on so bare with me while Im on this journey. I'm still around everyday just not shooting the sh*t the way I usually do. Thanks for listening.

Bootie

That is truly AMAZING project Bootie, and well worth doing. I was slightly involved in the WW1 memorial project and assisted with getting some data searches and interviews with surviving members of WW1 veterans back in the 90's. A very rewarding and worthwhile project. (Please note this is NOT an offer to help :) Last time I was single, lived in a box room and ate toast and beans for 6 months - can't do that now)

Awesome Sir Shane, I see a Noble Prize in your future, or at least your credits on some Documentaries ... you go sir... :)

Looks amazing.

Have you read any of the accounts... amazing stuff. James Holland sent me over some work to do transcribing for him and Im currently working through the story of a Jewish German who ended up in the British Intelligence Corps interviewing Axis POWs including SS-Obergruppenführer Karl Wulff and Marshall Graziani.

rodolfo_graziani.jpg

Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1969-171-29,_Karl_Wolff.jpg

Back