Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Updating CMx2

"Greyed out" means it is not activated yet. "Not there" means it is not installed. Whatever you do, do not run a GL install. Sounds like you aleady did - oops - least finally you are back to version 2. To get the GL scenarios back to playable activate your GL module again. There should be an activate short cut in the install folder.

I had the same issue back when I upgraded..I can't remember what I did, but it was easy, had something to do with reinstalling GL with the "old" versions code. Sorry If I didn't help.

I have a doc that I keep all my activation codes on.
I found this on my doc. Must have had an issue when I upgraded (I can't remember but then I can't remember what I had for breakfast - I have a wife for that - ;) )
Here is a note from BF that I have on the CMFI upgrade to v4:

1. After installing using the Full or Update installers, launch the game. You'll be prompted to license. Enter you Engine 4 license key and exit.

2. Use the "Activate New Products" short cut in your CMFI folder to launch the game with the license window. Enter your Engine 3 license key. If you bought the Upgrade 3 + 4 Bundle then you can skip this step.

3. Use the "Activate New Products" short again and enter your Engine 2 license key *IF* you have one, otherwise skip this step.

4. If you purchased Gustav Line as a separate product, use "Activate New Products" again and enter your Gustav license key. If you bought Gustav as a Bundle, it should already be activated.

If you should run into any issues, try to figure out what key is missing (the game should give you adequate feedback for that) and use "Activate New Products" link to allow you to enter whichever key is needed. If you still have a problem, especially if you bought a Gustav Line Bundle (some keys definitely didn't transition correctly!), file with our Help Desk and include the license key you're having problems with:

Ahh. Well that sounds simple enough. How do I go about that exactly as I don't see any "activation" file.
Never mind. Will address it before next round.
That was it, the "old" version of CMFI didn't have an activation module but the updated one did!!! Check it mTk

If I understand you correctly, see posts #23 and #25 above. The activation file is a short-cut in your CMFI folder. You double-click to fire it up.
  1. Go to Your-Install-Drive-Letter:\Program Files (x86)\Battlefront\Combat Mission Fortress Italy and double-left-click Activate New Products - CMFI (shortcut). That will start a Battlefront dialog requesting you enter your Gustav Line game activation code.
  2. Enter your Engine 3 license key. If you bought the Upgrade 3 + 4 Bundle then you can skip this step.
  3. Use the "Activate New Products" short again and enter your Engine 2 license key *IF* you have one, otherwise skip this step.
  4. If you purchased Gustav Line as a separate product, use "Activate New Products" again and enter your Gustav license key. If you bought Gustav as a Bundle, it should already be activated.
If you should run into any issues, try to figure out what key is missing (the game should give you adequate feedback for that) and use "Activate New Products" link to allow you to enter whichever key is needed. If you still have a problem, especially if you bought a Gustav Line Bundle (some keys definitely didn't transition correctly!), file with our Help Desk and include the license key you're having problems with:

Back