Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

US Division Patches Mod mjk v2.0 Part I_Armor (2011-07-04)

Bootie

FGM OWNER
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
The complete version 2.0 mod containing all the units’ uniforms/patches was just too big to upload in the BFC Repository at one time…confirmed after 3 frustrating attempts to do so. [But it is up at GreenasJade’s CMMODS website in one complete download.] So I broke it down into parts: Part I_Armor (plus Helmets and Plain Dark Uniforms mods); Part II_Infantry-Regular Uniform (using the game’s stock uniforms); and Part III_Infantry-Dark Uniform. The Helmet mod has no unit insignias but a variety of colors/netting/no netting. The Dark Uniform mod has no unit shoulder patches.This 3-part mod is an update to version 1.1 of my US Divisional Patches Mod. It fixes someerrors and adds a second set of uniforms with divisional patches—with darker brown colors for the infantry OD uniform--to the regular greenish ones that came with the game. It includes division/unit patches for all US infantry divisions and armored divisions in the Normandy campaign June - August ‘44, and a few other units.

More...

Back