Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Usefull tips

S

Seydlitz

You can skip the intro movie by pressing "v" while staring CMBN. You can enable it again by the same procedure.

Dont know if this has been posted before but when you give a unit a path you can check the lines of sight at every waypoint by clicking on the white dot and then press "T". I use this to check if an endpoint gives me a hull down position.
The same way you can assign every possible commands at waypoints e.g. cover arcs.

Hmm. I just tried it and couldn't make it work for me. Any trick to it?

I always confirm my move orders by right clicking when Iam done. Then I click the little white dots and pyramids and give ordes at every waypoint. That always works for me.
I just tried it and it works. Its important to remember that the LOS always comes from your vehicle not from the waypoint itself. So this may be a lttle bit confusing.

Yah like Seydlitz said, we can do wonderful things with waypoints, i've still got to test it all out but I just did a brief test in the 'Waypoints' thread

Back