Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Valka's AAR and Picture Thread

V

Valkatox

UPDATE - 10th December
Sound editing preview video (see 6th post)

So I've been working on and off the past few months on my first 'Cinematic' AAR, it'll be a multi part series of videos.
Anyway as they aren't complete yet I decided to make a thread so I could place some of the pictures I've made for it here.

4nIC35Wz.png

33FMYgJF.png

KmnVKGzW.png

Qy6131zp.png

6uqxzxWv.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Still working on the AAR videos, I've done most of the editing now and I've been working on sounds the past few weeks.

I just recorded this from me messing around today though which I thought I'd share!
The consequences of fouling up a grenade inside a bunker filled with HE shells... and an AT gun with a crazy turn rate.

Wonderful looking shots from your vid looks amazing, awesome and arty too (That might have been an attempt at a pun)

Hi guys, just thought I'd do an update.
I've finished my first pass of audio editing, which has taken quite a while (a few months). Rather than type out a huge list of things I just took a few clips for comparison and put them together in a small preview of sorts.

I hope you like it!

Back