Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Variable scenario length - ?

R

Rikugun Chusa

Based on your experience, how long lasts the scenario with variable ending time? For example, if scenario length is 30 minutes and 0-10 minutes "variable extra time", how long it will played in most cases: 31 or 39 minutes?
Question rose because variable reinforcements time tends to be longest possible: if EPA 5 mins and span 5 mins, then in-game arrival will be in most cases 9 to 10 mins.

IMHO any extra minute is bad - I don't like that feature.

I don't like it too :) but that is the main feature in my to-do scenario: player must decide what part of his forces he send to exit the map and what will stay to hold the ground.

And, by the way, why so little feedback on TSD and TPG sections? And no "Editing&Building scenario" section on this forum?

Variables Scenarios in my playing has led me to believe there is a formula embedded that leads to longer time frames if the battle is closer and shorter if it is closer to one sided... thats just my perception...

Back