Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Wanted: Testers for a new CMFI Scenario

L

Lighthorse

Just finishing the rough detail on CMFI scenario called "Brolo Landing", on the northern coast of Sicily. This was Patton's second end run around the Germans defenses, by seaborne landing near the town Brolo.
This scenario grew in size as I created it. One of my tester had to drop out due to the scenario was to big for his computer. Her huge, so expect a slow upload. Its battalion + size for both sides engagement.
This is H2H or German as Human player vs American AI. Two hours long (start in the early morning hours and lasted all day). 2 x 1.5km size map (I scaled down the map size too) The forces are to scale, but I balance them for playable.
I need a few more players/testers to try this scenario. I'm using Das Tiger as my sole tester at the moment, and most grateful for this help, remarks and insight with this battle.
Ideally if you have a dropbox account that we share already would be perfect. Otherwise I will need to zipped the scenario file and email it too you, along with updated versions later. What Das Tiger and I are doing, I will update his "Brolo Landing" scenario (in our dropbox account) three to four times a day as I work on it...:").

So to recap...is I need two or three testers to test his scenario "Brolo Landing" again the American AI. I ask everyone not to start, play a few turn and restart again, but to play it all the way though. I need your help, please.

Lighthorse

Here a link to the battle itself...most interesting read btw.

http://www.ibiblio.org/hyperwar/USA/USA-MTO-Sicily/USA-MTO-Sicily-20.html

"Chapter XX
Brolo

Only along the north coast was the German withdrawal at any time seriously threatened. For that matter, the entire German northern and central sectors almost fell prey to another American amphibious end run, an operation that for a short time altered Hube's carefully conceived timetable for the evacuation of Sicily.1"

LH, I'm happy to give this a go. Feel free to drop it into our DB folder.

Thanks buddy.
Feel free to edit the American AI after you tried one game, please.

Back