Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

WAR IN THE EAST

On and off. At that rate I probably only have about 20 of these in me. It was worth it. Sense of achievement with the added bonus of a major boost in interest and knowledge of the Eastern Front.

Still learning. Tempted to try Soviets but now onto Case Blue (or back to Torch to Tunisia in War in the West).

February 2017, see post 47 above.

Not from the post date but from the actual start of the game. :) That's right isn't it or have my celebration drinks gone to my head.

Sure. Time to figure out how PBEM works in this game. :p

EDIT: Ok, looks pretty easy. Whoever creates the PBEM game for this scenario will be the Axis. I have created the Dropbox folder.

Last edited:
Ok, got into this section and I can see your game. When I select your game and hit 'Accept' it asks for a password. It wont accept one from me so I guess you have to give this to me.

I also upgraded to the latest version.

Would anyone care to play me in a scenario for WITE? Just reinstalled in on my new machine and would like to get back into this superb game. If interested, post here at your convenience. Cheers.

Would anyone care to play me in a scenario for WITE? Just reinstalled in on my new machine and would like to get back into this superb game. If interested, post here at your convenience. Cheers.

I would, one of the shorter ones. Do you have anything in mind?

Do you have the expansions?

I would, one of the shorter ones. Do you have anything in mind?

Do you have the expansions?

I'll take a look but was thinking something along of the lines of 12 turns or less. Yes, I have all the expansions so I have quite a choice of small, medium or large scenarios to pick from. Do you have a scenario in mind?

If you haven't been playing much probably best that you pick a scenario and the side you feel more comfortable with. I am game for any scenario.

Okay, I will do so and get you the information on my pick in the next day or so.

Looking for someone to play war in the east: Don to the Danube: Decision on Ukraine.
A 32 turn scenario starting in 1943 with the russians on the offensive.
Opponent decides which side to play.

Back