Zinzan

FGM Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
zinzan1963@googlemail.com
I've never really got the card game/card draw side of wargames, - though since I Hate card games ever since MtG destroyed all my role playing groups and shops. So I might be biased -

Let us/me know how it plays and what you think.
(He's also not really board gamed or lead pushed for years due to time and social constraints - sad really)

Zinzan

FGM Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
zinzan1963@googlemail.com
Yeah, nice little bit of irony there: MtG was originally conceived as a quick game that people could play during down-times of their role playing.
arggghhhhhh, ..... MUTTER,,,, Kill-em-all, SLOWLY.....Bloody social life killers, burn them to the ground I say. BUT then revive them so you can slice and dice them then jump up and down on the pieces...... mutter

(Ahhh Did I mention he doesn't like what they did to his social life, and that he holds grudges )

mcmortison

FGM Colour Sergeant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
@Zinzan I allready own and play the modern variant of Warfighter. I do like it. It is a nice "light" wargame.

I even own the modern variant as modul for the table top Simulator on steam. (never tried it though)

Gnarly

FGM Company Sergeant Major
Had the modern version and loved it, but I think the time it took to (procrastinate) selecting and equipping my squad made me eventually sell it.