Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Warhammer Armageddon

Picked it up yesterday. Was also a beta tester. Fun game that I think does the Emprah! proud :)

I have found it to be very good so far. It really feels like a proper Warhammer game I think.

I have not tried the MP though but I do know its turn based and you dont have to be online at the same time which I really like.

I have found it to be very good so far. It really feels like a proper Warhammer game I think.

I have not tried the MP though but I do know its turn based and you dont have to be online at the same time which I really like.

We could play a game? It works on PBEM. I have not checked how it works but if you could set a game up I would like to play Ultra Marines. (To bad they don't have Dark Angels) :D

Sorry was out doing the family thing last night didnt get your reply.
Ya I might like to get a game going at some point. Kind of a busy weekend here but maybe after things settle down and all the relatives go home :)

Sorry was out doing the family thing last night didnt get your reply.
Ya I might like to get a game going at some point. Kind of a busy weekend here but maybe after things settle down and all the relatives go home :)

Awesome! I'll set up a game. What faction do you prefer?
I have a busy weeekend also. It is my eldest sons birthday today so we have friends and family over this weekend.

I working on a custom MP map. What faction would you like to play? I'm going for Blood Angels
Once I figure out how to actualy see the MP map we are good to go. On the game forum there is a discussion going where other people would like to know where to place the MP map.

No anwser yet.

Sort of hijacking this thread based on what @Dutch Grenadier wanted to see.

Couldn't find any painted but this is what it looked like a number of years ago when my order came in... (sorry all packed away and haven't got pics on hand of the finished product).
002.jpg~original

Also picked up the game. :)

Thats awesome news! I have been away and so busy with work havent been able to even play the release version much yet. :(

Thats awesome news! I have been away and so busy with work havent been able to even play the release version much yet. :(

It is a great game but needs a lot of tweeking and fine tunning so you haven't missed much :)

Ya im sure the mod community and WArhammer lovers will be all over fixing what needs fixing. Then it will be time to jump in.

War in the West comes out tomorrow so I think my nights are going to be taken for a bit :)

Back