Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Warning Order follows......The Garry Owen Cup 2019 coming soon!

Just a quick heads up to give everyone time to prepare......sign ups will be released soon (first through Patreon per our process) for the yearly Garry Owen Cup, pitting players from the USA (current champion) against Team World. There will be no signup limits. Stay tuned!
Really fun tournament last year. Looking forward to it!

:2charge: HUBBA-HUBBA-HUBBA :2charge:

Just a quick heads up to give everyone time to prepare......sign ups will be released soon (first through Patreon per our process) for the yearly Garry Owen Cup, pitting players from the USA (current champion) against Team World. There will be no signup limits. Stay tuned!
YES, YES, YES - I just did a squeal of happiness ( <sigh> sorry )

We in Team USA are all waiting to make the world a better place.
Oh, I imagine Team World will be all ready to go....vengeance and all that. It was a very close result last year.
Disgruntled Colonials vs their Former Lords & Culturaly Superiors - Bring the Badinage along :runner: (err feel free to smash him, this probably weakens the FL&CS side significantly)

Yea, verily, most sated on gruntlement indeed! :cheerso:

yo-pass-me.jpg

As a Patreon supporter can you just put my name down please......

Back