Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Weird stuff after patching CMFB

@Buckykatt & @Bulletpoint

Yup seen this (in fact HE'S got it in CMFB) but the most important point is

Asking for a friend
How the hell do they fix it without having to reinstall from scratch - (any ideas, please)

Hey ZZ, what my problem was I was trying to install the patch without first "unzipping" it with that 7 app thingy. Once I figured that out, I simply installed it over my original F*** up, and all was good. Need to "Extract" it within that 7 thingy app. I hope that helps your "Friend"

Greetings and felicitation all and sundry,

My "friend" has some more info for you all.
(Deleting "Vins Animated Text CMFBv102" from his "CMFB/Data/Z folder" solved the problem of weird info panel stuff - appears that this affects "strings" part of orchestra...)

Hope this makes sense to others and is vaguely useful - Ta-Ta

<snipped>
My "friend" has some more info for you all.
(Deleting "Vins Animated Text CMFBv102" from his "CMFB/Data/Z folder" solved the problem of weird info panel stuff - appears that this affects "strings" part of orchestra...)
<snipped>

Yes, Vin's Animated Text is very sensitive to each and every version of CMx2. Legacy versions are known to cause problems with new patches. Good catch. Glad you solved it.

Back