Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Wellsonian V MG..MG's revenge (official smack talk thread)

Sometime we should play a game where we pick our opponent's forces. Heh, heh.
That is a fascinating idea actually......sort of a window into your soul
Fascinating indeed. A small (company sized / medium map / 30-45 minutes) Meeting Engagement QB with a "Pick the best" or "Pick the worst" theme could be a pretty fun change of pace. Ladder match optional. Each player would have perfect initial intelligence. We could test all the new leadership and motivation findings from @Josey Wales . . . ;)

My nephew and I did something similar back when we were into playing Magic The Gathering. We each built the worst deck we could possibly build, for the other to play with. Of course, we had deck building rules, so that the decks weren't totally unplayable.

As I remember, when we finally got around to actually playing, the games took *forever* to finish, as the decks were really, really (really) bad.

My nephew and I did something similar back when we were into playing Magic The Gathering. We each built the worst deck we could possibly build, for the other to play with. Of course, we had deck building rules, so that the decks weren't totally unplayable.

As I remember, when we finally got around to actually playing, the games took *forever* to finish, as the decks were really, really (really) bad.
How bad could a company of dismounted conscript truck drivers really be? :2charge:

Back