Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

What are you listening to right now?

Last night I went to the cinema to watch Bohemian Rhapsody - I quite enjoyed it.
Been a fan of Queen since the early 70's and have most of their stuff on vinyl or CD, as well as being lucky enough to have seen them live twice.

I remember playing Bohemian Rhapsody to my dad .......he loves music and sat there listening to it before declaring that "that bloke can really sing and they are very good musicians" - he wasn't wrong was he!!

Such a talented group and of course the vision and creative talent of Freddie shone through.

The catalogue of music that they created was both diverse and brilliant , and here's a few of my favourite tracks...................

Steve

I saw the Queen movie the other night and thought it was great as well. They did change some things time line wise. But they obviously did it to make Wembley more of a dramatic finale. So their forgiven! Bottom line, they pulled it off, especally the Wembley show, hats off to the actor Rami Malek and company.

@steve I would of loved to have seen them in concert... but wasn't born until 76, so sadly was before my time. Still remember my mom and stepdad jamming out to Queen when I was a kid. The band and their songs are basically immortal. People will be jamming to them long after we're dead and gone!

As always no idea (!!!!! ...... MUST NOT Comment) why this one popped up, but I loves it

......Here's a crackin cover of the Eagles song In a New York Minute...........

Check out his channel, he's done some great covers.
Steve

Last edited:
I'm a huge Rod Stewart fan. He did, I think, 4 of The Great American Song Books (I got them all) and they are the best collection of the genre I've ever seen. So, turn Book 2 on and enjoy.

The 2nd one is a duo with Cher that I could listen to endlessly. Make sure your volume is up to pick up all the nuances.

My favourite Rod Stewart track.........

........and this just plain ROCKS.........

Steve

Back