What are you listening to right now?

steve

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Always did love this track.......the bass, and particularly the drums, are brilliant.

Steve

JP48

FGM New Member
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
jimpyle48@comcast.net
Just in the mood this afternoon:

steve

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Good shout.......here's my favourite BM track.......

Steve

Reactions: mTk

steve

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Such a long time since I listened to this........but what a great piece of music it is...............

Steve

Concord

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
concord@iinet.net.au
@MeatEtr Haha! Indeed, @Rambler (with plenty of help from @steve!) has created a monster!
It has broadened my musical horizons for sure. By the way @MeatEtr, I just added that Ween song to my Spotify playlist. Enjoy your swim.
Even dragged kicking and screaming down country-music-lane. I'm talking to you @Meat Grinder! ;)

That Peter Gabriel song is a classic, and what an amazing live performance. Some nice additions to the backup vocals too I thought.
On the surface, an ode to letting go, after he left Genesis, but I think it somehow has some deeper philosophical significance - a connection to the unseen perhaps. :unsure:

Last edited:

MeatEtr

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
wings76@windstream.net
@MeatEtr Haha! Indeed, @Rambler (with plenty of help from @steve!) has created a monster!
It has broadened my musical horizons for sure. By the way @MeatEtr, I just added that Ween song to my Spotify playlist. Enjoy your swim.
Even dragged kicking and screaming down country-music-lane. I'm talking to you @Meat Grinder! ;)

That Peter Gabriel song is a classic, and what an amazing live performance. Some nice additions to the backup vocals too I thought.
On the surface, an ode to letting go, after he left Genesis, but I think it somehow has some deeper philosophical significance - a connection to the unseen perhaps. :unsure:
Yeah I found some nice music gems from this thread too! Ween is one of my fav bands, songs have wide and sometimes weird range. Songs literally sound like different bands from one to the next.

Blarney Stone time, cheers! :cheerso:

Concord

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
concord@iinet.net.au
Speaking of expanding musical horizons. Only because it's almost the weekend. You're welcome. :cool:

steve

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score

......here's my bike (BMW R1100RT), affectionately known as the Pathfinder, parked in front of Solsbury Hill a few yrs back..........

A couple of other snaps from the same ride...... first one taken at Avebury.....

And this one at the ford in the pretty little Cotswold village of Shilton.....

I travelled many thousands of miles on that bike, an awesome mile muncher.

Steve

Last edited:

steve

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
........and this guy is great........

Steve