Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

What are you listening to right now?

Always did love this track.......the bass, and particularly the drums, are brilliant.

Steve

Good shout.......here's my favourite BM track.......

Steve

Reactions: mTk
Such a long time since I listened to this........but what a great piece of music it is...............

Steve

@MeatEtr Haha! Indeed, @Rambler (with plenty of help from @steve!) has created a monster!
It has broadened my musical horizons for sure. By the way @MeatEtr, I just added that Ween song to my Spotify playlist. Enjoy your swim.
Even dragged kicking and screaming down country-music-lane. I'm talking to you @Meat Grinder! ;)

That Peter Gabriel song is a classic, and what an amazing live performance. Some nice additions to the backup vocals too I thought.
On the surface, an ode to letting go, after he left Genesis, but I think it somehow has some deeper philosophical significance - a connection to the unseen perhaps. :unsure:

Last edited:
@MeatEtr Haha! Indeed, @Rambler (with plenty of help from @steve!) has created a monster!
It has broadened my musical horizons for sure. By the way @MeatEtr, I just added that Ween song to my Spotify playlist. Enjoy your swim.
Even dragged kicking and screaming down country-music-lane. I'm talking to you @Meat Grinder! ;)

That Peter Gabriel song is a classic, and what an amazing live performance. Some nice additions to the backup vocals too I thought.
On the surface, an ode to letting go, after he left Genesis, but I think it somehow has some deeper philosophical significance - a connection to the unseen perhaps. :unsure:
Yeah I found some nice music gems from this thread too! Ween is one of my fav bands, songs have wide and sometimes weird range. Songs literally sound like different bands from one to the next.

Blarney Stone time, cheers! :cheerso:

......here's my bike (BMW R1100RT), affectionately known as the Pathfinder, parked in front of Solsbury Hill a few yrs back..........

IMG_2718.jpg

A couple of other snaps from the same ride...... first one taken at Avebury.....

IMG_2716.jpg

And this one at the ford in the pretty little Cotswold village of Shilton.....

IMG_2724.jpg

I travelled many thousands of miles on that bike, an awesome mile muncher.

Steve

Last edited:
........and this guy is great........

Steve

Back