Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

What are you listening to right now?

This track has fond memories for me............ 1978.......sat listening to this with a blonde haired girl called Sarah when I was a well and truly smitten 16 yr old.
Great piece of music (neat guitar solo) from an underrated band.

Steve

Going to Scotland on Friday. Will visit the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo once more.

So I am listening to this since a week or so:

And just for the giggles I have this in my playlist as well:

Last edited by a moderator:
This girl shows promise.............

.......and this is great too.....

Steve

Another top shelf post @steve ! I would give that last one several thumbs up if I could. Do you play Combat Mission, or just come on here and post great covers? ;-)

MG,
I've never played games like these before........my son has an X Box, he plays Call of Duty and some other games (zombie stuff) as well as Fifa soccer games (he is bloody good at them too!) but I have never really got into them.
I'd be all fingers and thumbs and more likely to shoot myself or own platoon than anyone else, at least to start with, although I do watch him play - the graphics in these games are amazing!!

I am always looking for new music to listen to as well, old and new - Pink Floyd are my absolute favourite but I will listen to anything and especially appreciate good musicians and singers - some folk have great imagination and interpret songs in ways I would never think of.
Always regret never learning a musical instrument and must confess to being a world champion (in my own mind) at air guitar and drums, and of course my vocal skills make me a legend...........in my own bathroom:D:D:D

That aside, I come on here because I like the cut of yer jib (as a forum) and the knowledge base is amazing.

Cheers.

Back to 1976 for this classic.........

Of course, there were some other great tracks released that year......here's a couple..

Steve

Theme tunes.......let's ave yer favourites........I'll start the ball rolling with this classical piece which was used as the theme tune for The Onedin Line

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Onedin_Line

My mum used to watch this and I always liked the music........

Steve

Back