Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

What are you listening to right now?

I've got a mod that plays their music as background during my WoT fights. Great stuff!

"Two Steps from Hell is an American production music company based in Los Angeles, California, founded by Thomas J. Bergersen and Nick Phoenix in 2006.[1] The company focuses predominantly on movie and trailer music, and has supplied tracks to films such as Interstellar, Harry Potter, Nathan for You, Pirates of the Caribbean, and X-Men." -Wiki

Not too sure how on topic these are, but perhaps close enough for one more?

Last edited:
This guy has done some fine stuff, and this James Taylor cover has a really good feel to it.

Steve

This will brighten up yer day.........It's called Weary Blues, and was originally a poem written american poet by Langston Hughes in 1925.......

.........and this is rather good too....

I so wish I'd learned to play a musical instrument rather than the air guitar and drums!!

Steve

70's Manfred Mann's Earth Band.......some great stuff.....

.......and my favourite track of theirs..........so many memories of this song back in 1978

Steve

I understand "Steampunk" Is a thing in SF area. Will Smith's Wild Wild West is a Steampunk thing as well.

@Buckykatt I can't take credit for 1st post of that one. I think @steve may have posted it first....you would have to dig back many pages to confirm. Yea, I liked Will Smith's Wild Wild West (and just about everything else he does).

More animation:

I did indeed post the Steam Powered Giraffe video.......I thought it very original.

Some old school rock........

Steve

The Faces did some great stuff.........this is not so well known, but great all the same.......Rod Stewart's backing vocals so suit this track, subtle yet effective.

Steve

.......and how about this for a cover.........

Steve

Back