Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

What are you listening to right now?

Right you lot, nostalgia has set in once again so time for some SWEET, circa 1978.........another record that I played to death.......bloody ace track......

If you want to hear a really good cover, just look for the version by Audiovision, it's brilliant.

Steve

Following on from my previous ramblings, just had to post this song..........growing up we always had music playing in the house, and particularly on a Grundig Radiogram (anyone else remember those?)...........my dad has always loved this track, especially the harmonies........turns out he was a cool dad with epic taste and a good ear for talent......

He would always get me to put my records on so he could listen to them, and to this day I can still remember when he first heard Queen after I came home with the Sheer Heart Attack album......he was in the kitchen cleaning up after tea and stopped what he was doing to come and listen to it .......all of side one before mum collared him to finish up in the kitchen!!

Happy Days......

Steve

Excuse the boppin grandma, but this is just great playing and harmonies - Exile..........originally a hit in 1978.........

Steve

Back