Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

What are you listening to right now?

Repeated several times on here (often by Zinzan) but tough SHIT it's still one of the greatest pieces of music ever - so NOT sorry. :)

NEVER apologise for posting Pink Floyd tracks .(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Steve

In the 60's, english football fans sang Beatles songs at games......in 2017, 26 years after Freddie Mercury's death.. 65,000 people sang this....... enough said.

Steve
I posted this just a few weeks ago or months who knows.... its worth noting... youth of today is indeed in touch with great music. Beatles, Queen... the list goes on.... people will be loving and enjoying this music long after we all die! They are immortal!

What a great cover this is.......

......and so is this........

Steve

.......always thought this was a great track......here's the extended version........

Steve

Live Aid, 1985.........For me, Queen stole the show, but this was great too........

Steve

This song used to annoy the hell out of me to start with.......it got lots of airplay and maybe that's why I got sick of it.......but it's catchy as hell.......

Steve

.......and here's another.........

Steve

Back