Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

What are you listening to right now?

Speaking of Peanuts - I love this theme song, by the Vince Guaraldi Trio. It's an odd outlier in my music collection.
I love it because it's like an early morning tonic while I'm ironing my clothes and getting ready for the day.
Something about the melody...it's not too heavy when I'm still feeling sleepy, but has a zing to it that gets me motivated and optimistic.
I first heard it when I was a kid, and I liked it then too. :)

Last edited:
Thought I'd post this one before I start work. I like the song, and the video is startling too.

The guy in the music video - is he having a nervous breakdown? Is it the hallucinations of a dying man? Is he having an Near Death Experience (NDE's are a fascinating and well documented phenomenon. I've read many books about it).

Tame Impala - Let It Happen

This girl has a fine voice............

Steve

.......there's something slightly haunting about this cover.........

Steve

Been watchin this girl for years........this is cool.........

Steve

Great work by the sound engineer on this one, as well as fabulous musical performance......

Steve

........and this is just superb.......

Steve

Go on then, have another.......

Steve

Great performance. The keyboardist made me grin - he's really getting into it heh heh! :cool:

She's quite something, very original......think the keyboard player is her husband.......

Steve

I've recently been listening to the band Poliça (from Minneapolis) quite a bit on Spotify.
Very chilled out tunes. The sound seems almost minimalistic, as does this video of theirs.

Back