Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

What are you listening to right now?

I like this too........lend an ear to her vocal on this, it's just fabulous.

Steve

....just in case you weren't sure about Madison........

Steve

Take That......but not as you've heard it before.........footage courtesy of yours truly on the bike .......

Steve

Madison again, this time with a beautiful Beach boys cover..........

Steve

Pure quality from the Doobie Brothers.......these types of songs seem to pass us by, oft just heard in the background of our busy lives, yet when we take time to listen properly we realise just how great they really are......

Steve

......probably posted this before, but worth another listen.

My favourite track by Manfred Mann's Earth Band - California, from the album Watch, which I damn near wore the vinyl out of I love it so much.

Steve

Supertramp anybody?.........

Steve

Pure quality from the Doobie Brothers.......these types of songs seem to pass us by, oft just heard in the background of our busy lives, yet when we take time to listen properly we realise just how great they really are......

Steve
Better prior to Michael McDonald..IMO

So, here I am, reverting to type with another Pink Floyd song, but this one's an early effort with a quintessential english feel......

Steve

This is bloody great........

Steve

Reactions: mTk
Rudimental is an English band. I like several of their songs, but this one always inspires.
Very brassy and upbeat, with great vocals from John Newman (a young English soul singer).
Memories of my sons and I, singing out loud to this in the car when it first came out, on the way to martial arts lessons.

Rudimental - Feel The Love

Back