Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

What Screenshot program do you use?

H

HauptmannKyle

Right now I'm using Fraps and I think there has to be something better lol

I'm also using Fraps, and it hasn't been updated in years.
Do you have that paid version? I'm using free right now and debating whether it's worth it. When you take your screenshots do you just drop out the UI or is there a way to disable the UI or hide it?

Yes, I use the paid version. No, I don't think it's worth it (not now, anyway). It doesn't work for me half the time.

Hopefully, someone else can provide us a link to a better screenshot and video capture app.

I'll have to give it a try when I get home. Thanks man! Now I can screenshot my destruction lol

It's the uneasy silence that's killing me. I felt as though I'd do the ballsy thing so if I can pull off the win there's more satisfaction.

Yes I have got Bandicam ..... But I seem to use Microsoft Edge
...perhaps Microsoft Edge is the program you have set as the defauly opener of your screenshots? Edge is a web browser, not sure it has screenshot functionality.

After much experimentation over the last couple of weeks, I have found the nVidia GeForce Experience overlay the best for both screenshots and recording video.

Back