Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

What?! Wait, how did I get here? What was in that drink she gave me....

95bravo

Howdy y'all. Commander Bootie graciously allowed me to enter the mess hall and attempt to worm my way in to you graces. Way back when I used to be here until CMBN 1 got upgraded. My computer and my extensively limited computer skills just wouldn't make it work.
But as Christmas miracles still happen, I will be getting the Normandy and Common Wealth Forces bundle for Christmas. Helpful hint, if you only have one or two items on your list, others feel the pressure to make them happen. Looking forward to lobbying a few grenades at you.
Your servant, Richard

Greetings, @95bravo! You should soon receive @Hedgehog's Welcome Wagon hand-outs! They make good reading for bringing you back up to speed.

When you are ready for H2H play, consider using CMHelper to manage your matches.
Then, post your first request for a match either here or at the forum for the game(s) you own.

Welcome back to The Few Good Men. Good luck and good gaming! Have fun.

Howdy y'all. Commander Bootie graciously allowed me to enter the mess hall and attempt to worm my way in to you graces.

Whadda-Da-fcUK!!!! Who dat dere tip-tap-tapping on ma' bridge of sanity???!!! (Sanity....... you Zinzan, not a bloody chance :) )

But as Christmas miracles still happen, I will be getting the Normandy and Common Wealth Forces bundle for Christmas. Helpful hint, if you only have one or two items on your list, others feel the pressure to make them happen.

Ohhh the "Well, YOU told me to choose something I REALLY wanted" gambit, followed by the "It's not my fault no-one in the family get's my hobby". (Good luck with that)
Also available The optional DLC of "no I don't have an obsession with war"

Looking forward to lobbying a few grenades at you.
Note we have interesting political times here and there in the world (Welcome to the late 70's tribute years folks) - however WE don't lobby with grenades (yet) at the FGM.

Your servant, Richard

Yay another unseen servant served up for my pleasure :love: ----
(Translation: Hi from the resident madman)

Big welcome to the Club @95bravo The Few Good Men are welcoming you!.... You will find a lot of interesting people here
Please check out the links which are there to help you

http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/
http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/site-manual.25/
http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/combat-mission-x2-world-war-two.160/

If you have any questions or need some help with the site, please feel free to contact our official welcome committee member Hedgehog and Shorker. he will be happy to assist you. Just click on the names in the members list or underneath the avatar picture and then on "Start A Conversation" or reply

It is good to welcomed back into a warm Quonset hut with all the trappings of a make shift winter holiday celebration. So, is Normandy the game I should be getting or is another of the WW2 features played more? Now that I am on the cusp of retirement and my wife has discovered mahjong on her computer, I feel confident a second game can be purchased after the new year.

I

You only really see a drop off in CM game ownership when it comes to the modern era titles. CMSF2 may break that trend. It's a pretty safe bet in this community that if the player owns the base game they own all the modules as well.

I had CMBN1 and CMFI before I moved several years back and on an old computer. The computer, God rest it's evil soul, has passed on. I have no idea where the games are. So a clean install, free of tears and frustration, updated to the latest and greatest features is the order of the day. Besides, it is good for the company's bottom line. So I will start with Normandy and the CW package. If they develop one of the British defense of the West Indies in WW2, I could play as my dad. Surely it was a hot bed of fire and brimstone.

"Come on, you are an addict - you will buy them all anyway! " Shorker, I fear you are correct!

"Come on, you are an addict - you will buy them all anyway! " Shorker, I fear you are correct!

LOL! :D ;)(y)

I had CMBN1 and CMFI before I moved several years back and on an old computer. The computer, God rest it's evil soul, has passed on. I have no idea where the games are.

Richard, the games are not lost! You only need to login at Battlefront with your customer account and there they are, ready for download! :)
If you've lost your license key, you are granted a new one for free (one per year). Maybe the conditions have changed in between (with new website and "full installer" etc.)
but as long as you still have your customer account you will be able to restore your old games that you already own. You may also contact the friendly Battlefront helpdesk
for support.

Back