Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Whats Up With That...

Does 'Whats Up With That' sound like something you would be interested in... ?

• Yes, I would play some H2H with my Playing Partners...

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Yes, But not into H2H games...Can you make them as XX vs. AI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, Your out of your F...ing Mind Fredrock...

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F

Fredrocker

Hi Guys,

As I am finally getting finished with Colonel Nosov's March on Germany (18 scenario campaign for CMRT), I have been messing around with the idea of making a series of battles (Much in the flavor of ye old Small Battles done years back for CMx1) that will all be H2H, with 400x400 maps, Company or Company(-) OOBs, plus created multiple ways (i.e. Whats Up With That No 1A, Whats Up With That No 1B, Whats Up With That No 2A, Whats Up With That No 2D, etc) with same battles with different times Day or Night, Different Ground Conditions, Different Weather, just to see how things work out or for players who have a preference for certain conditions... I might even vary the Troop Experience, Motivation, etc...

Does this sound like somthing the community would be interested in.... please submit your vote

Ok... I got a sample so people will have a better idea what I am talking about...

Here is the first map (see below)... see the weather difference from 1A to 1C, now some players might like certain weather features, others might like to see how it plays out in different weather... Also I have in the first battle four distinct setup areas for the attacking force... Force size is approximately 1500-1750 pts, so it is not a 'RoadBlock' type scenario... Negatives in my mind is the defender has a liberal area for setup but will be limited, unless he is creative... I threw rarity out the window, so OOB's will include some cool equipment... i.e. US forces consist of Infantry from the 3rd Battalion of the 9th Infantry Division (Ye Old Reliable s) and also units from 376th AAA AW Battalion... and for the Axis we have Waffen SS Troops from 3rd SS Panzergrenadier Regiment... An Interesting attachement of Armor and Mechanized Support is added to both sides (again we are talking a couple individual units but you can get a feel for how they play out)... ANYWHO... (I am the one of the only people who can babble with text...lol)..

First battle to be released in a couples days with multiple versions within the next week and battle 2 is almost done....

1A - Clear, Breezy, Freezing, and Damp 1400 hourrs...
1A.jpg

1B - Light Snow, Breezy, Freezing, and Patchy Snow, 1400 hours...
1B.jpg

1C - Light Fog, Breezy, Cold, and Wet, 0300 hours...
1C.jpg

if You got something for CMFI-GL i m up for it ! :2charge:

If your up for something a little different, play this vs AI... I set it up so you get the first turn but cant peeky at what the Axis has.... I think you might enjoy... plus the map is close to reality of Caumset State Park on Long Island where I grew up... and part..tyyyed... all the time... this of course was in the late 60's and early 70's lol... enjoy mate

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ocw0jkoezj02ew9/FGM Something about Lucia.bts?dl=0 Linkin Log Link... :)

Ok... The first 'Whats Up With That No. 1 (versions A-C)... I uploaded to The Scenario Depot III... once the Admins approve it, have at it... hope you enjoy...

Back