Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Where can I find base game downloads?

Gnarly

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Hi all,

After a lengthy hiatus, I am going to reinstall BS or a new laptop, and see if she'll run. But I've lost my 6GB base game installer (I've got all the patches etc).

Dug out my original Battlefront download email, and the link there takes me to the Download area of the BF store page, but no downloads there? It does say this, bt surely this would only be for 'new ' purchases, not for a game I bought almost 3 years ago?

"
We are in the process of migrating to a new website and store. During this transition we can not accept new orders. We hope to be fully live on our new site by July 13. Thank you for your patience!

Anyone got any idea where I can alternative BS base game installer page ( I have my Licnese key obviously)? Or is it staring me in the face?

W
Hi all,

After a lengthy hiatus, I am going to reinstall BS or a new laptop, and see if she'll run. But I've lost my 6GB base game installer (I've got all the patches etc).

Dug out my original Battlefront download email, and the link there takes me to the Download area of the BF store page, but no downloads there? It does say this, bt surely this would only be for 'new ' purchases, not for a game I bought almost 3 years ago?

"
We are in the process of migrating to a new website and store. During this transition we can not accept new orders. We hope to be fully live on our new site by July 13. Thank you for your patience!

Anyone got any idea where I can alternative BS base game installer page ( I have my Licnese key obviously)? Or is it staring me in the face?

I think that all of our account information, including previous purchase keys, are being migrated to the new site and are thus unavailable until that happens (HOPEFULLY July 13th).

Thnaks folks for the feedback, makes sense (since you need your license key for the DL.)

@Meat Grinder they're 1 and almost 3 (the kids that is), and I'm quite enjoying being a stay at home dad! Doesn't leave much time for anything else though (have being doing more solitaire board wargaming TBH in the fleeting moments of time I get to myself...)

Back