Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Where I live...

Makes me sad.

Had to cancel my trip to South Queensferry for this year. Was looking Forward to be back in Scotland.

Maybe I will be able to visit Inverness in December.

Looks good so far as one can say that from above. But were are the trees? Is there no forest in sight range?

Greetings

Ah, thank You for the information! I´ll bring my bike with me should I ever make it true to visit Hedgehog in UK. Then I make a side trip to see this region. And maybe we could meet as well.

Greetings

Ah.........bonnie Scotland, such beautiful country, you are lucky to live amongst it.

I'm fortunate to live in the Cotswolds........

this is the village that I call home........forgive the music as it's not my footage, but you get an idea of the lay of the land.......

Steve

Ah.........bonnie Scotland, such beautiful country, you are lucky to live amongst it.

this is the village that I call home........forgive the music as it's not my footage, but you get an idea of the lay of the land.......

Steve

Nice part of the country Steve, I've only heard of the Cotswolds from watching Time Team.

Steve

Very nice. Will visite that place some day.

Last year when I have been to Scotland I did some recording with my Mavic Pro drone (I am still learning, and I only had the drone for 3 month when I was recording this - and my choice of music might not be to everyones taste :) )

I recorded this in and around South Queensferry. Idont like big citys like Edinburgh, but fell into love with this small town. My visits lead to friendship with lokals with
lively email contact.

Nice part of the country Steve, I've only heard of the Cotswolds from watching Time Team.

Very pretty around here, lots of local stone properties and oodles of history..........plus, some crackin roads for riding a motorbike too.

A few snaps from my travels on the bike, this time over the border into Gloucestershire just a few miles from home.
This bike was a real favourite of mine, and I called it Pathfinder........

https://steve1962.smugmug.com/Travel/Naunton-and-other-places/

..and a little jaunt off the beaten track......

Steve

Thanks @steve I enjoyed his way. It seemed like it had rained recently, I saw several puddles of water on the way.
What maximum speed did you develop in this journey?

Thanks Louis,
Inclement weather does not deter me from riding unless it is not safe as I am confident on two wheels and know my limits.
I reckon I have easily ridden over 150k miles since I started riding and travel is in my DNA
On this trip I did not go more than 30 mph as the route was mostly single track with passing places, although on the main roads to get there I was doing around 60mph.

Back