Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Windows Vista Graphics problems

W

Wardog

I have a friend who is trying to play CMBO on a Window Vista machine and the screen graphics which describes the particular piece are showing white blanks. Does anybody know of a work-around for this problem?

It could be missing bitmap files? I have CMBB installed on Vista and have some missing bitmaps which give me white mortars, white PIVS. I'll have to see if I can find the bitmap file folder and see about replacing them.

Don't know if that is the problem, but if it is, finding the replacement files should do the trick.

Thanks for the info, but do you have any idea where I might find the files you mentioned?

It could be missing bitmap files? I have CMBB installed on Vista and have some missing bitmaps which give me white mortars, white PIVS. I'll have to see if I can find the bitmap file folder and see about replacing them.

Don't know if that is the problem, but if it is, finding the replacement files should do the trick.

Exactly same thing happened to me.
It happens when you install "combo" 1.03 version.
When you install 1.0, 1.01 and so on, it does not happen.

Missing BMP's are those which are updated/changed in newer versions.

Do you have any idea how many bitmap files are missing? How many mods did you have to download?

Cheers

Hm...
It was one PzIV, cant rememebr which version....
Romanian T-2 and one more vehicle...
+ mortars...

Maybe it's a better solution to download 1.01, 1.02 and 1.03 patches, extract them in temporary folder and copy BMPs to CMBB folder...

Great discussion guys, but the version I'm talking about is CMBO, not AK or BB. Don't know if that makes a difference or not.

Back