Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

World of Tanks Roll Call

That behemoth is a beast and tough to take down, at least with conventional rounds.

I see you are still about brute force mTk...LOL...

Yeah, just change for change sake. My prior name was Torro_Negro, but WG suspended it because some uneducated snowflake didn't know his Spanish. I got it back, but it wasn't worth the potential hassle to keep it so moved on to River_Card and now Torro_Rojo. Nothing more then that. I like to use that bull emblem on my tanks.
What do you think about the new Tier VIII "Russian Scorpion"?

Last edited:
Yeah, just change for change sake. My prior name was Torro_Negro, but WG suspended it because some uneducated snowflake didn't know his Spanish. I got it back, but it wasn't worth the potential hassle to keep it so moved on to River_Card and now Torro_Rojo. Nothing more then that. I like to use that bull emblem on my tanks.
What do you think about the new Tier VIII "Russian Scorpion"?
Crap, now I got to add a new friend to my list. Like I have any right?

@HOA_KSOP Like this bad boy? It's my T-57 with a tank specific skin mod I found in a loot box.

f8818I8.png

Well, you got me curious so I had to go look it up:

"The T54 was a series of prototype American tanks of the 1950s with three different turrets, all armed with a 105 mm gun, mounted on the M48 Patton chassis. The T54 had a conventional turret with an autoloader, the T54E1 had an oscillating design with an autoloader, and the T54E2 had a conventional turret with a human loader. The turret on T54E1 was similar to that of the T69 in its oscillating design and in that it held a crew of three and a nine-round drum autoloader under the gun. The T54E1 was abandoned in 1956 and in 1957 the entire project was cancelled in favor of the T95 Medium Tank." -Wiki

It uses the 4-round autoloader in the game.

Last edited:
I have been playing arty lately and here's the consumable I think we should petition for....

J0RY5Iy.png

...because I like being the last rig alive and "shotgunning" at least one "brave" tank player trying to pad his stats.

Back