Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

World of Tanks

Bootie

FGM OWNER
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
World of Tanks is a team-based massively multiplayer online game dedicated to armored warfare in the mid-20th century. Throw yourself into epic tank battles shoulder to shoulder with other steel cowboys to dominate the world with tank supremacy!

Several guys on the forum here have been bigging this game up for some time and to be honest I did try it and didnt like it. I was like a fish out of water my first half dozen games. I flapped about the map not quite understanding what to do. The garage area where you purchase, upgrade and choose your tanks for the battles is a mess. The strange credit/currency system requires a degree in physics to understand. Now this was all my immediate views and concerns. I didnt have the patience and the game was uninstalled.

As the discussion on the FGM board came alive again and discussion was put forward in regards to starting a clan m yinterest piqued again... the guys that were calling this out were good guys and wouldnt shout about a poor game would they? I installed it again and despite my reservations about the whole credit system, garage area confusion I played a few battles.... and do you know... it was great fun.

I am no good at it but that makes the satisfaction of actually destroying an opponents tank all the more gratifying and it does have you coming back for one more go. Battles are short frenetic affairs... if you die early you could be out of the running in 2 minutes but the average length of a game in my experiece is 5-8 minutes.

Its a free game and is fun. If the old hands at it stepped in and helped us new players jump through the hoops then this could become a kind of fun endeavour. Go try it.

Last edited:
Back