Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

World War II Online -Battleground Europe.

Nathangun

FGM Major General
FGM MEMBER
I was thinking of getting back into this game, I've had the itch to play for months where it not for the monthly subscription.
I played around 7 years ago, reached the rank of sergeant. Saw that it's now free to play (sod all equipment choice tho), might dip my toe back in.
Does anyone play?

http://www.battlegroundeurope.net/home

Some screenies.

Sshot11.jpg

axisairstrike1.jpg

Sshot8.jpg

rain5.jpg

water4.jpg

axiscolumn2.jpg

alliedairfield2.jpg

So i checked it out and i like it, have managed to rank up once a get some kills, but have no clue what's going on most of the time o_O:)

Yes i do, steam name is the same as the one i use on here

Thank you, i will be cheking it out.
I do agree graphics are very dated on this, but once you get over that it seems like a great experience.

After practicing learning to fly in game I decided to go on a bombing raid.
During a campaign, the 'Tech date' jumps very week or so depending if each teams' factories are at full production, so I'll do my bit for the Allied cause by trying to bomb German factories, to slow down the their tech advancement.

The battle for the low countries has been raging for seven days, the Allies hold a corner of Holland, Luxemburg is overrun and the German's are over the Albert canal in Belgium.

WWIIOL%20FRONT%20LINE1_zpspn9be3nt.jpg~original

In the above image you see two orange dots, the one on the left is the air base at Antwerp, the second is the factory located in Essen.
The blue arrow was my flight path.

Target: Essen production factory.
Mission base: Antwerp
Aircraft used: Havoc Bomber.
It took 25 minutes to reach the target area, the journey was thankfully uneventful, just as I was starting my bombing run I was hit by flak knocking the aircraft of course. In the video you can see how much I was knocked off and my futile efforts of escape as I tried to fly low to dodge the flak. Enjoy.

After practicing learning to fly in game I decided to go on a bombing raid.
During a campaign, the 'Tech date' jumps very week or so depending if each teams' factories are at full production, so I'll do my bit for the Allied cause by trying to bomb German factories, to slow down the their tech advancement.

The battle for the low countries has been raging for seven days, the Allies hold a corner of Holland, Luxemburg is overrun and the German's are over the Albert canal in Belgium.

WWIIOL%20FRONT%20LINE1_zpspn9be3nt.jpg~original

In the above image you see two orange dots, the one on the left is the air base at Antwerp, the second is the factory located in Essen.
The blue arrow was my flight path.

Target: Essen production factory.
Mission base: Antwerp
Aircraft used: Havoc Bomber.
It took 25 minutes to reach the target area, the journey was thankfully uneventful, just as I was starting my bombing run I was hit by flak knocking the aircraft of course. In the video you can see how much I was knocked off and my futile efforts of escape as I tried to fly low to dodge the flak. Enjoy.

Hey! Looks like my son made a cameo appearance right about the 3 min mark before you crashed. He logged on to play some RCT3.

Theres a new Update out with some major features.
What about creating a TFGM Squad and play this again?

Back