Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

WW2 Misc.

P

PoorOldSpike

FAKE OR REAL?

People are scratching their heads around internet military websites wondering if this is a hoax.
This old chest full of military stuff was supposed to have been dug up somewhere on the East Front by an archaeological group.
I think it's possibly a mix of genuine and fake stuff put in the box so they can try to sell the fakes for big bucks as 'genuine'-

obr1.jpg

obr2.jpg

obr3.jpg

obr4.jpg

obr5.jpg

obr6.jpg

obr7.jpg

obr8.jpg

obr9.jpg

obr10.jpg

obr11.jpg

obr12.jpg

obr13.jpg

obr14.jpg

obr15.jpg

obr16.jpg

obr17.jpg

obr18.jpg

Belgrade Military Musem (Vojni muzej)

After long time i visited Belgrade Military Museum.
Here are some unsorted and unprocessed shots...

tit.jpg

Exhumation of a mass grave of 14 soldiers killed at Villeneuve-Loubet in WW2

This video shows the exhumation of 14 missing german soldiers from a mass grave in Villeneuve-Loubet, near Nice, France.

These soldiers were killed in combat in Villeneuve in a battle against Canadian and American soldiers after the allies landed in southern France in August 1944. Locals buried the bodies in a mass grave that was only rediscovered in 2006.

The bodies were later reburied at the Berneuil German Military Cemetery in France. Several bodies were identified, and a few surviving familly members were found.

The author of this video is trying to contact veterans who fought in the region of Nice, as well as related documents. If you can help, post a comment.

I think we should send them a pick it would make a few steps of their work shorter.

Back