Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

WarGamer

I agree but I do like the way they review games and stuff... in fact I have some quite exciting news coming up on that front once I finalise a few details with a 'company'. :)
I agree with Badger73, no sense re inventing the wheel. I was just trying to share with FGM interesting sites that I have stumbled across. Plus I think the members do decent reviews for "word of mouth" advertising and through AAR's. FGM is a good site just like it is.

I also like how their reviews read too.

Last edited:
DEAR GREAT AND BOUNTEOUS LEADER, (Hi Bootie)

How could anybody of sound mind possibly suggest that you and your esteemed lesser colleagues are doing anything other than the most correct behavior on this site. Such a thing would be inconceivable to any right thinking minion of yours. (Such as himself)

Please my lord should there be any such deviant haunting your site let me teach them the error of their ways.

Your devoted servant
Zinzan (Well who else would be this strange)
Thats great guys... its always good to see what you guys want from this club. If we are doing things right... then great. :)

(Strangely enough Zinzan thinks this is amusing - please feel free to PM him with random abuse/suggestions as to what he should do in future :cool:)

Reactions: mTk
Back