Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

YoooHooo, @MeatEtr.....

Great song! Hey did you know that song is about a public suicide? I had no idea, still a memorable song and scene from "The Cable Guy".
From Wiki:
"The song was written about the January 22, 1987, public suicide of Pennsylvania state treasurer R. Budd Dwyer. Dwyer had been convicted on bribery charges in December 1986, and was expected to receive a long sentence from U.S. District Court Judge Malcolm Muir. Professing his innocence and decrying the legal system, Dwyer shot himself with a .357 Magnum during a press conference."

3C41E16800000578-4140514-image-a-70_1484927452540.jpg

Press photo of Dwyer warning others to stay back seconds before shooting himself

Interesting stuff... and sad!

Last edited:
BRAVO Sir, Bravo! indeed. Bravo sir! :shockaroona:

To think, if one of them simply changed the first half of their name to 'salami', they'd be bestest buddies..... :cheerso:

Hmm need to up my game, a competitor has entered the field..... <aside> Is this thing on?... (NO SIR, It ain't... now)

WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP, YOUNG MAN! :cool:

Don't tell me you've gone vegan......

Nah just spent last 35 bloody years living in a country where mediocre steak is pricey, good steak is expensive and really Great steak is exorbitantly priced. I LOVE good quality meat of all kinds but hate putting up with mediocre Beef <sigh> (Sorry rant mode off)

Hmmm, I could buy two 12oz ribeyes at my local grocery for probably $20 (£15), which I think is quite expensive. If you catch it the day before it's "sell by" date, you can buy it for less, sometimes half price.

Back