Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

YoooHooo, @MeatEtr.....

Was doing my force pick just now and, haha, I realized we haven't discussed air support! Since this is a Day/Clear/Dry battle, we best discuss it. Do you want to allow air support? If so, can airstrikes be plotted during setup? The choice is yours. (My personal choice would be no air support, BUT it is your choice to make and I can play either way.)

Was doing my force pick just now and, haha, I realized we haven't discussed air support! Since this is a Day/Clear/Dry battle, we best discuss it. Do you want to allow air support? If so, can airstrikes be plotted during setup? The choice is yours. (My personal choice would be no air support, BUT it is your choice to make and I can play either way.)

I don't mind it every once in awhile. But feels out of place for a ME so we can go without it. By the way, in case it matters to you at all, I chose US Army instead of the Brits.

On it. I'll have my force pick turn done shortly. That gives you three relaxing, glorious days to enjoy the weekend with your girlfriend, sipping Pina Coladas and luxuriating in rich Corinthian leather, before I return on Tuesday.

Now I'm waiting on you...

skeleton-recall.jpg

Back