Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

YoooHooo, @MeatEtr.....

Pffffft. You'll take the turns as I send them, boy. :p
Haha... make no bones about it... when grown men start calling each other 'boy'..... them a fighting words! :LOL:

Looks like it's your turn to start chopping trees down with your Panther. Should be able to get my Sherman outta danger next turn. But damn, they spotted your Panther after his shot and didn't mind just sitting there finishing their area fire order. TacAI where are you? o_O

Haha... make no bones about it... when grown men start calling each other 'boy'..... them a fighting words! :LOL:

Damn straight they are. ;-) I know you are a good player, but I would like to see how you do in a Large or Huge QB Attack. None of this meeting engagement, bum rushing the VL bullshit. Mirror match would be preferred.

Damn straight they are. ;-) I know you are a good player, but I would like to see how you do in a Large or Huge QB Attack. None of this meeting engagement, bum rushing the VL bullshit. Mirror match would be preferred.
Hehe... less good! I think one of the biggest factors in CM battles is... he who puts more time in increases his chances of winning. Smaller the battle the more time to better develop plans and terrain study (and a boatload of other things). ;)

We could get a attack QB going after this one if you want. Def not gonna mirror a huge attack, takes too much time. I'd rather play 2-3 average sized games then a huge 1.

+++SPOILER+++

Good lord your Panther dodged another bullet! o_O My M10 got 3 shots off on him, 1 tree, 1 upper hull, and the bad break forward top hull bounce! Then of course your cat turns and blasts him with a single shot. That M10 has been waiting all battle for that chance and he blew it. Bad spot for your cat as he was angled downward from that M10 perch.

Oh well, the battle marches on and the destruction of your infantry continues....

Good lord your Panther dodged another bullet! o_O My M10 got 3 shots off on him, 1 tree, 1 upper hull, and the bad break forward top hull bounce! Then of course your cat turns and blasts him with a single shot. That M10 has been waiting all battle for that chance and he blew it. Bad spot for your cat as he was angled downward from that M10 perch.
Oh well, the battle marches on and the destruction of your infantry continues....

Yea, I don't see how I can possibly win this one.

Check out that new salad avatar hahahahaha! Love it! :ROFLMAO:

2734387297_308d257231.jpg

Back