Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Zinzan's magical disappearing act

Z

Zinzan

Greetings folks (he's going upbeat to start I see)

Sorry to disappear so suddenly, family emergency which has left me a long, long way from home, with very limited Internet access (basically we have to steal it or sit at someone else's computer and write short emails).

My generic apologies to everyone I'VE disappeared from games, esp the Gary Owen crowd. I can genuinely say I would rather be having my butt kicked by you lot than what I'm doing at the moment.

I should/might be back in UK sometime next week, will catch up then. Not about family stuff as that's no fun at all and We come here to escape that stuff.

Keep the banter going, relax as I'm not running in the halls and blowing stuff up just to see what happens.

Too does folks

Greetings folks (he's going upbeat to start I see)

Sorry to disappear so suddenly, family emergency which has left me a long, long way from home, with very limited Internet access (basically we have to steal it or sit at someone else's computer and write short emails).

My generic apologies to everyone I'VE disappeared from games, esp the Gary Owen crowd. I can genuinely say I would rather be having my butt kicked by you lot than what I'm doing at the moment.

I should/might be back in UK sometime next week, will catch up then. Not about family stuff as that's no fun at all and We come here to escape that stuff.

Keep the banter going, relax as I'm not running in the halls and blowing stuff up just to see what happens.

Too does folks
Stay Bright Mate...… Nice to hear from you

(y) (y) (y)

6b8d1b344bff170d04555e05af3211f74a6d439065e59872c278c2cabcc75ee3.jpg

You know the door is always open.

Stay safe and be back soon.

Family first Z-man.

You do what you need to do.

We will see you when you can get back at man. Take care!

Hi,

Home from my adventures, family emergency abated. prognosis good.

Will be a few days before things get back to normal (Hah, well normal for Zinzan at least).

It was amazing, tiring, occasionally scary and hard work. Geeting sleep (Oh please) and admin (Argghh that's my job) done next few days then maybe catch-up. No time to chat here for a while, but going to engage "Run Silent" mode for a few days. (He's spent a LOT of time off the leash and needs packing back down deep before engaging with civilisation again!)

Hi,

Will be a few days before things get back to normal (Hah, well normal for Zinzan at least).

It was amazing, tiring, occasionally scary and hard work. Geeting sleep (Oh please) and admin (Argghh that's my job) done next few days then maybe catch-up. No time to chat here for a while, but going to engage "Run Silent" mode for a few days. (He's spent a LOT of time off the leash and needs packing back down deep before engaging with civilisation again!)
Welcome back, senor.

Ya can’t keep a good man down!!

Hi,

You didn’t forget your med’s, right?

Back